Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, November 29, 2010

Renaissance ~ Sge v5~

ARGH!
Getting valeria is a pain T.T i wanna get her but.. i don't have any good armors... like Elite Lenoir/ Elite Leblanc etc.. or cons weps.. sads.. me wan constellation weps for my chrsimas gift =D lol

Besides getting valeria hard, Her Innocentio Stance Book is harder! Need to do Joaquin prison raids.. wow
Uber hard >.<
But, The Renaissance expansion's new skin is pretty =D And i particularly just LOVE the DRESSING ROOM! it lets you try the dresses and costumes before you actually buy it! AWESOMENESS!

But what i Love about the Renaissance expainsion (besides dressing rooms & new skin), is VALERIA!
sobs.. I really wanna get Valeria T.T but.. i have no good eqs. and besides, i have little vis.. so it's unlikely for me to buy her T.T ~ I want asoka as well though, but not as mucha s valleria =D

so.....I absolute love the Castilla Raid too.. it would take weeks or months to complete everything (quest)  =D but it's fun playing with frenz ~ Plus, i don't survive most of it >.<"

rawr! i'ma beg someone to spare a me valeria >.<
~
me recently saw the post in GE official site that theres a competition about blogs.. me wan asoka! rawr! oh well.... i'ma update soon~ cherio~

Bye ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment